Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 32

What a wonderful day!  The first day where there hasn't been stress over strikes, directors begining fired, or constantly delayed meetings.  Its all done. 

We finally had a chance today to go Valle de Angeles.  This is one of the places I have wanted to visit while I was in Honduras.  I rented a taxi for the day and it took us about 50 minutes to get there.  Valle de Angeles is a little town in the mountains with lots of stores selling Honduran articles.  There was a market going on today so the town was busy and full of venders so there was lots to look at.  I was finally able to get some things from Honduras for Ricardo and a few things for myself.  The kids were really good and Ali enjoyed seeing the horses in the town. 


Town Square

Church

Street

Another street

Small store


A house along the way
Tomorrow is our last full day here.  I am not sure what we will do but we may just rest and get ready for the trip on Monday.  Ricardo is very happy that he is going on the plane although I don't think he understands that we have to go to Guatemala first before we can fly home to Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment