Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 16

Take yesterday and repeat.  Except for my Dad leaving, everything about today was the same as yesterday.  Beach in the morning, lunch, pool in the afternoon.  Great weather all day.  Rain in the evening (at 5 o'clock instead of 8).  The only difference was these in the water........





Yup, a whole school of hundreds of jelly fish appeared and everyone got out of the ocean fast. 

Tomorrow I leave this hotel and head 5 minutes down the road to the big resort hotel.  It has a fantastic pool, a kids area and a beach with no garbage and chairs.  They have a weekend special so I am going there for two nights to enjoy some luxury before heading to the capital on Sunday. 

Our lawyer called tonight.  The other family told her to call even if there was no news.  We just want a call to know what is happening.  Our lawyer says there is a strong maybe/most likely/probably that we will sign on Monday.  I really hope this is true but I am not holding out much hope.  I am going to the capital just in case there is suddenly an opening and we can sign. 

Ali jumping in the waves



Ali building a house



Horses on the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment