Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 19

Today was our last morning at the beach.  We got our packing done first thing and then headed to the beach for an hour and then the pool.  I was glad we had the morning at the hotel to enjoy before we had the long bus ride. 

We arrived at the bus depot an hour a head of time and they gave us the remote for the tv in the waiting room so the kids could select the programs they wanted to watch.  The bus was on time and the kids were really good.  Ali didn't complain very much and they were both quiet.  But poor Ricardo got travel sickness.  He was happily colouring and then boom.  Luckly I had a roll of paper towel with me.  I then gave him a bag and half hour he was sick again.  This time the bus attendant came to us and gave him half a travel sickness pill.  He fell a sleep after this and we had no more issues.  The bus trip was 5 hours and then about 15 minutes in the taxi to the hotel. 

I am staying at a hotel with a pool.  It was the cheapest hotel I could find with a pool.  The room is small but is a corner room with big windows.  There is also lots of outdoor space with gardens, a big pool and a smaller pool for kids.  This is just a standard room, no kitchen or fridge so I will have to figure out the cheapest way to eat.  Our dinner was $20 and we will see what breakfast costs. 

As for the adoption, we will see what tomorrow brings.  We don't have a date for Monday or Tuesday right now.  And Wednesday is another holiday.  The way things are going we may not sign this week. 

From the bus

From the bus

1 comment:

  1. the pictures look great. really nice region. I am sorry it moves so slowly. really hope you can sign now. my thinkings are with you. best regards reg

    ReplyDelete