Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 27

Today was another quiet day.  Ali woke me up at 7:00 am with questions regarding her homework that she was already doing.  She was done everything quickly.  Ricardo can now operate the computer enough (point and click) to do the alphabet program himself.  He loves it. 

Today there was a little more sun so we spent more time upstairs.  The kids just played for a long time while I just relaxed.   I enjoy the view from the roof and it does get us outside. 

We headed to the mall in the late morning to pick up a few things.  I also went to a school supply store and bought Ricardo a printing book and Ali a book with maps of each area of Honduras and Central America.  The maps are black and white so we coloured in the areas of Honduras that visited.  Ricardo was very happy with his printing book and got right to work when we got back. 

Today was a holiday so IHNFA was not open.  Tomorrow the lawyer is going to IHNFA to see if she can get us an appointment.  I am just keeping my fingers crossed that we get something this week. 

2 comments:

  1. My fingers crossed for you. Hope you can get a date and finish the adoption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy! Francisca told me about your blog. My husband and I are also adopting a child in Honduras. We made our first trip mid-september and are hoping to go back soon.
    If you want to follow my blog, I'm in her list: notre histoire d'adoption Famille Fortin (most of my blog is in French)

    Wish you the best with your adoption.

    Maude

    ReplyDelete