Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 20 and Day 21

So, I don't have much to write since I have been stuck in a hotel for two days.  I have waited for calls that never came and waited twice in the hotel lobby for someone to pick me up only they never showed up.  I have been waiting to go to the store but been told to wait in the room in case the lawyer was able to get an appointment.  I needed water, I needed some medication but I sat here in case the Director had some time and could sign the papers.  Yesterday I woke the kids up from napping to sit in the lobby yet again and after half hour we were still there.  I called again and the lawyer had picked up the other family and not bothered to pick up me.  They were all at IHNFA and she said that all roads to my hotel were closed due to a protest.  Really?!!  Then how was it that I was able to get into a taxi and be at IHNFA in five minutes.  I don't get angry often but I was boiling mad yesterday.  And I am not sorry about it. 

The only good news is that I now have a signing date for Thursday.  I will be going in a taxi myself.  I am not trusting something this important to anyone. 

2 comments:

  1. SO SO SO SO Happy for you, Wendy!!!!!!! This is great news. Celebrating with you,
    Kelli and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that you have a signing date. Finally. I unfortunately can imagine the frustration. You get to a point where you don't trust anyone and you don't believe anyone anymore. Thinking of you, especially tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete