Thursday, June 2, 2011

AMAZING!!

Here is a post that I started on Monday regarding the wait for my appointment date in Honduras. 

Well, now I wait for an appointment or travel date.  I expect to wait any where from three weeks to two months to get the date and then expect to go within a month after that.  I expect that I could be going in mid August. 

I was wrong. 



I


was


off


by


two


months.







MY APPOINTMENT IS JUNE 15!!!!!!  I LEAVE FOR HONDURAS IN 11 DAYS!!!!! 

I can't believe it.  I received my appointment date in 5 days.  I got home on Tuesday to a message from my agency asking me to call them immediately because my appointment date was June 15.  They wanted me to confirm that evening.   I had to call my boss at home to make sure this was OK as we have a huge event happening on the 18th but I wasn't going to say no.  So I am almost on my way and will soon meet him.  I still can't believe it. 

I have so much to do that my mind keeps freezing.  I have the flights and hotels booked so that is a good start.  My agency sends a new list of things to remember every day and it just makes me more excited with each email.  I need to quickly brush up on the tiny bit of Spanish that I know!

PS.  Thanks for the comments.  For some unknown reasons blogger will not let me post comments on my blog or anyone other blog.  Lisa, you are in my prayers.    

4 comments:

  1. I had that same problem with posting last week! I am so very happy for you!!!! So happy to see those who were with the Nepal program finally getting to their children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this!! I hope everything goes well for you, and I can't wait to read updates!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is great. I am happy for you. Wish you safe travel

    ReplyDelete