Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Arrived

I arrived safely and on time.  The flights were great with no delays or difficulties.  I had a window seat so I could see Honduras from the air.  I actual spent more time in airports then I did in the air!
My Cosy Bed

The lawyer met me at the airport and took me straight to the hotel.  I am staying at the Humuya Inn which is around the corner from IHNFA where I will have an interview with a social worker and psychiatrist.  My interviews are tomorrow and we will leave the hotel at 8:30. 

The Hotel is great with friendly staff and a beautiful roof top patio.  There is a restaurant so you don't have to leave the hotel for food.  I have been told that I can't walk around the area as it is unsafe so I must take a taxi to go anywhere.  Right now I am going to head to bed for an afternoon nap.
Private Balcony

No comments:

Post a Comment