Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fourth Day

The lawyer and her daughter headed back home first thing and my son arrived not long after.  I planned to play in the pool since it was so hot but his foster mother did not bring his bathing suit and she seemed worried about the thought of him being in the water, so we spent some time in the playground.   The foster mother stayed in the room to give us some time alone.  Yesterday, he had been shy of the camera but today I was able to get some good shots.  He also wanted to try the camera and took some photos of me.
The photo he took of me!

 Lunch followed and then we headed out for another trip to the mall.  IHNFA had asked me to get some photos done, one of me alone and one of him and me together.  These photos were to be placed in frames and then put beside his bed so that he could look at them each night.  We had the pictures taken yesterday and needed to go and pick them up.  The foster mother also needed to get supplies for a fiesta she is planning for tomorrow. 

We spent two hours at the mall buying supplies and clothes for the birthday child.  We then headed to the amusement park for an hour.  We went on only four rides as he was too young for most of the other rides.  He did enjoy the rides we went on and kept asking to go on the giant roller coaster.  Then it was off to the grocery store for more supplies and then back to the hotel for the night.

It was a lovely day all round and he was so well behaved especially since we spent so much time shopping for the fiesta.  He never complained.  He was certainly more relaxed today and talked a lot about coming to Canada.  I find it so hard to think that now we will have to wait before this can be a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment