Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Freedom

Well, Ali is away at my parent's for two weeks so I am free!!! Unfortunately, I have so much to do around here that I haven't had much time to sit around and enjoy the quiet. I have been busy painting the deck and catching up with the gardening. I am enjoying getting out for a run before work and plan to go to some yoga classes and shopping on the weekend. Ali is enjoying her time with my parents and is going to swimming camp.

We did gain some new pets over the weekend. Two new fish named Smarty and Goldie. I didn't really want fish but saw this great hanging fish bowl and had to have it. Ali thinks it is just great and has been calling each day to check that I have fed the fish. Once summer is over I will have to find a place for them inside.





Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment