Thursday, July 28, 2011

More news

On Wednesday my Ontario Agency emailed to let me know that my documents were on their way to Honduras after visiting the Honduran Consulate and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.  The documents should arrive by Friday.  Then they go to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Tegucigalpa before being submitted to the Judge. 

It has been six weeks since my file was presented to the court.  I should have been half way through by now but with this request for updated documents I just don't know where I stand.  People are always asking me when I am going back.  I give the same answer each time..... I have no idea.

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea! Seems to always be the answer to any questions asked about international adoption. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. My thinkings are with you and hope soon you can travel again.
    thanks for your message via your blog.

    ReplyDelete