Friday, October 15, 2010

Not good enough

Yup. The psychological report addenum that was sent to the country last week was not good enough. My agency let me know last Friday. The frustrating part is that the Adoption Ministry said it wasn't good enough but wouldn't say what they wanted changed or how to improve it. My Lawyer (facilitator), in the country, went in and met with the head of the department to get some direction. Today, my agency let me know that the Ministry has decided to write out a format that my psychologist can follow. At least they are giving some direction but this is so frustrating. This has never happened before and my reports followed the same template of other PAPs who submitted days before my dossier was submitted. Not only is this frustrating its getting expensive to keep having reports rewritten. And of course I am going away next week so don't have much time to do this. It will probably take the Ministry a few weeks to write a format. I am not even sure if I keep my place in line or what will happen at this point. I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment