Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ali's Bedroom

This weekend I finally finished off Ali's bedroom which I started in August.  I am happy with how it turned out and I like the new arrangement of furniture.  Now when you come into her room you see the bed and not a messy bookcase.  And I like the room with one colour on the wall instead of the 4 that were there before.  Here are some before shots. 




Ali picked out the spots and the fish for the walls and helped to put them up.  Here are the after shots.





What I really like about these pictures is that the room is neat and tidy.  Not that it is ever any different.  I mean Ali's room would never be messy, or have piles of toys everywhere, or all the clothes removed from the dresser and thrown around the room, or the closet two feet deep of dress-up-clothes and shoes and dirty clothes and art work.  And there would never be piles of kleenex under the bed either.  And I would never have to spend two hours Saturday morning sorting, cleaning and organizing.  Those things would never happen in this house. ;)

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment