Sunday, January 16, 2011

A New Number


My agency told me in December that they would provide me with an updated number, or my number in the line to a referral.  With the issue of the psychology report we weren't sure whether I had stayed in line or not.  This week I recieved by new number and I now know that my file was removed or other files moved ahead.  My number is now higher then it was before so I have move farther back from the front.  However, I haven't moved that far back.  I am still quiet close to the front. 

As for the length of time to referral, I do think it will happen this year.  The questions is when.  I was told in September that it would probably be within six months but that was before the psychology report fiasco.  So really, I need to start counting all over again.  And, now that I am farther back in the list, I think the time will be longer.  I am not worrying about this though.  If I got a referral by summer, I would be very happy.  I might start getting impatient if I don't have one by fall.  But only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment